Chris Brown – Jensen Hughes
- Cornell University
- Board member of the Bucks County Children’s Museum BucksKids.Org
- Started in Software and Information Technology
- Career evolved through sales, product management and marketing.
- Exposed to Fire Protection Industry at Tyco.
- Wanted to be an architect, was fascinated by the built environment.
Chief Commercial Officer
- Focus is on the growth side of the business. Sales, marketing & strategy.
- Promote thought leadership, new opportunities with clients, consulting.
- By growing the business, the fulfill their mission to make the world more secure safe and resilient.
Jensen Hughes Digital Group
- Software products to identify areas of risk and hazard.
- Deliver software to clients.
- Emergence of smart buildings.
- Leverage technology.
Generating Insights for Clients
- What’s going on with design decisions?
- What implications do building materials have on code compliance?
- Bring perspective to help think forward about designing facilities to make the safest decisions to survive several decades.
- Over 1500 engineers.
- Experts that understand building materials and the work they do in the lab
- Teamwork atmosphere
- Scientists and engineers teaching others.
Specialties: General Management / P&L management, sales & marketing leadership, business strategy and transformation, business development, mergers & acquisitions, acquisition integration, product management, start-ups, turnarounds, lean / Six Sigma
About Jensen Hughes
THE GLOBAL LEADER IN ENGINEERING, CONSULTING AND TECHNOLOGY MAKING OUR WORLD SAFE, SECURE + RESILIENT
Since 1939, we have dedicated ourselves to fire protection engineering, initially in the United States and now worldwide. Today, our expertise, commitment and passion extend across additional domains —including accessibility consulting, risk and hazard analysis, process safety, forensic investigations, security risk and emergency management as well as digital innovation across many of our services.
About STI Firestop
Since 1990 Specified Technologies, Inc. (STI) is a global leader in the firestopping industry. The company manufactures a wide array of products and technologies to provide passive fire protection. Headquartered in Somerville, NJ, STI has sales offices all over the globe. STI Marine is a Division of STI that specializes in marine fire protection in the cruise line, offshore oil and gas, and general maritime industry. STI Marine’s product line consists of a full range of products used for penetration seals and cable transits in fire-rated bulkheads and decks, including water-tight firestop sealants, firestop collars for plastic piping, and an innovative cable transit device. All products comply with the IMO FTP Code and are subject to various Type Approvals include MED, DNV GL, Lloyds Register, ABS, USCG, BV, RINA and more…