SNS Smoke 'N' Sound Acoustical Sealant
SpecSeal Smoke 'N' Sound Sealant is a high quality acrylic latex sealant designed for sealing through-penetrations (such as pipes, conduits, cabling, busways, openings), membrane penetrations (such as p-traps and outlet boxes) in smoke rated walls. SpecSeal Smoke 'N' Sound may also be used in linear applications such as wall-to-wall and head-of-wall joints where joints are designed to be either static or minimally dynamic. SpecSeal Smoke 'N' Sound Sealant is available in a single grade that has excellent caulking properties as well as high build properties on vertical or overhead surfaces. This single grade may be caulked (standard cartridge or bulk loaded), knifed or troweled. In addition, SpecSeal Smoke 'N' Sound contains no PCB's nor asbestos.
ASTM E84 (UL723)
- Economical - high performance without the high price
- Water resistant - will not re-emulsify when dry
- Water-based - easy installation, cleanup, and disposal
- Remains flexible - allows movement
- Acoustically tested, reduces noise transmission