Firestop Locator: Collaboration
Any type of building, no matter the industry, achieves the most success when collaboration is maximized. This is especially true when it comes to the construction industry. Collaboration is found everywhere on the jobsite, within each trade and also with different trades. Harnessing the power of collaboration increases productivity and energizes team members to bring out their core strengths on the job.
Firestop Locator puts an emphasis on collaboration because of its importance on each project. Collaboration is achieved through a process called Teams within the system. A team is made up of team members that are needed to get the job done. There are no limits to how many team members can be added to each team or project on Firestop Locator. Teams are broken down by permissions that include:
- Team Owner: The team owner can manage the subscription, add, edit, and remove team details, team members, documents, projects, buildings, floors, items, and inspections.
- Team Administrator: A team administrator can add, edit, and remove team members, documents, projects, buildings, floors, items, and inspections.
- Team Member: A team member can add, edit, and remove items.
- Team Viewer: A team viewer only has viewing permissions.
- Team Inspector: A team inspector can only add new inspections.
Collaborate with your team using Firestop Locator for free today!