LC Endothermic Firestop Sealant
SpecSeal LC Endothermic Sealant is a latex-based gun grade firestop sealant for construction joints and non-combustible penetrations. After application, LC Sealant cures to form a flexible seal against the propagation of fire. Under fire exposure, LC absorbs heat and release water vapor resisting the progress of smoke and flame.
ASTM E814 (UL1479)
ASTM E1966 (UL2079)
Third Party Approvals
Bottom of Wall
Floor to Floor
Floor to Wall
Head of Wall
Wall to Wall
- Installer Friendly, easily applied with standard caulking gun
- Can be troweled on for larger applications
- Tested for up to 4 Hours of fire resistance when tested to ASTM E1966/UL2079, ASTM E814/UL1479, and CAN/ULC-S115
- Listed in over 80 UL Tested Firestop Systems!
- UL® GreenGuard Gold Certified